Monday, July 2, 2007

Aussie World

16.06.07
A trip to a local small theme park.
1 dim sim (that I'm allergic to) and 2 dizzy rides and I was sick and out. But it gave me a chance to just sit, think and take lots of photos. Here's a sample of the 136 photos I took during the day.


If only

Nae (above) and Mel (below) holding on for dear life as I bounced around the carriage to take photos.


Mel telling me off





They only leaned forward as the ferris wheel had paused and we were about to hop off


This is us 3 on the 'Mozzie Musta' before I felt sick. We were on the chairs 'Booma Zooma' prior.



Photo of the roof of the Ettamogah Pub, as I was recovering and the other 2 were busy going on other rides.


Nae & Mel on the Booma Zooma, great shot since I was so far away.


The Octopus.





Nae, not feeling so well after two consecutive rides (and the last of many)





Pitt Stop anyone?





Mel hit a FOUR!

She climbed over the fence and through the garden to get the ball back.


Finished!


We won this lion - he's 1/2 Mel's, 1/4 mine and 1/4 Nae's. Nae and I have visitation rights. haha.




1 comment:

Melissa said...

Excuse me! Past the boundary and into the grandstand on the full is a six (not that I remember if it was on the full - it may, in fact, have hit a rock on the way out). Anyway, great post. I still love your photos.